Armed with a top hat and a wooden spoon I took several test photographs which I could potentially use as reference for the poster. Pleased with the outcome, I built up a very simple design with a wheel in the background which would be a perfect fit for my 50 Things.
These test ideas showed that I would be best off to be able to create a 'wheel' of text, much like a Dendrogram.
My initial tests failed to provide the results I wanted, so I considered putting in each of the 50 things in individually at 6 degree implements (there are 60 spaces). That would be something to consider once the way I would tackle the design had been established - As yet I hadn't decided whether this would be a raster or vector image, but due to the image of myself it would obviously have to have bitmapped elements.